Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Dallas Road

I have inside scoop on the weather conditions in dallas...

I'm not going to reveal my sources (Ill give you a hint, however, starts with a "w" and rhymes with "zindow"), but I can say with confidence that it is not snowing or sleeting or anything ending with "ing" and involving the solid form of dihydrogen monoxide (water).

People always cause a stir when it comes to weather. Every soccer mom out there searches about 10 times a minute for school closings and the like.

WFAA is the local Dallas weather channel. It is a popular search. The McKinney School District closing is a popular search. Dallas roads is popular right now. All top 20 stories for today.

So I'll give some free advice, money back guaranteed: Don't drive on icy roads.

Also, I feel compelled to mention that Dallas almost never closes its schools.

No comments: