Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Javan Rhino

Good news for people who like endangered species! They found four new Javan Rhinos, a rare breed of Rhinos hailing from, you guessed it, Java. These critters are especially small and afraid of humans.

The rhinos were said to have ran away as soon as the scientists saw them. They ran back to their parents, who are in their 30's.

My take on this is that it is good news for the world. Of course, I'd be sure to snatch a workable DNA sample i case worst comes to worst and they all die out one day.

Of course, they probably already have. At least the odds are good. With the technology we have today, I don't see why any creature should completely die out. I mean, even if there are only 50 of them left, I'd still say that wasn't cause for major concern with what we have today.

No comments: